January 21, 2007

it would happen this way

Shannon and I are going to Tuscon, AZ for spring break. We were booking flights tonight and she found one for 130 dollars-terrific, right?
So she booked one for herself and then, amazingly, the only ones available after that were 200 dollars! As you can imagine, I was not thrilled, and laughed until she said that I could fly out the next morning for the same price.....then I laughed harder.
So in the name of saving money, I am taking Shannon to the airport, driving back, and driving myself to the airport the next morning.

But in light of that 'boo-hoo' I feel I need to counter it with some happy-ness.
(As in 'you put the happy in my ness, you put the good times into my fun')
-As of right now, you can hardly see the grass outside because the weathermen were actually right-it's snowing!
-I not only got to hang out with Anna tonight
Anna = the most empathetic person that I know (revert to last blog for understanding)
But I also got to play Super Mario world with her-and she pretty much knows everything about the game which made me feel like I was playing with my brother
-We are going to watch spring training games in AZ-Cubs and Diamondbacks are the ones that we already have tickets for.

Needless to say, I am ready to be wearing a baseball hat, cheering for my best friend's favorite baseball team, and being in a state that actually knows what guacamole is.
Baseball, Ray, Baseball!

Love,
Emily

2 comments:

corrie said...

yay for guacamole!

Unknown said...

you should update more,
love anna d!