May 20, 2007

The Prisoner of Azkaban is Fini

Done with number three onto number four....
My favorite moments come at the end of the books. For example, I love that Harry was able to conjure a patronus that was his dad, because, as Dumbledore puts it, "You've found your dad inside of you." Not to mention the fact that Harry looks exactly like his dad and he is a great friend and has great friends like his dad and Sirius says that he truly is his father's son.
Man, why don't you just rip my heart out there? I wanted to cry....emphasis on wanted to.
I also love that, even though this is a series of books, Rowling wraps up each individual book quite well. I love that Ron gets the little owl at the end sent by Sirius, described by Harry as a 'very furry snitch.' : ) Sirius gives permission for Harry to go to Hogsmeade, shows himself as a great guy by saying he was sorry for scaring Harry at the very beginning of the book, and says that he wants Harry to view the Firebolt as 13 birthdays worth of gifts from his godfather-all in one letter. A nice little denoument, if you ask me. How does she do it? : )
Oh, and just in case anyone was wondering, books really are better than movies, specifically shown in this book. I've seen the movie for this book once and it really doesn't do it justice at all.

Two words: The Office
Three words: Jim and Pam
"Ok, it's a date."
"I'm sorry, what was the question again?"
!!!

"Shannon, what am I going to do with my summer?" -Emily
"Whatever you want!" -Shannon

Thanks, Shan.

No comments: